Thursday, February 25, 2010

A Vision of Grace

A few words of love from our Father to you:

I comprehend you in all your complexity, no detail of your life is hidden from Me, your Savior. I view you through eyes of grace, so do not be afraid of My intimate awareness. Let Me describe what I see...you look regal, for I have clothed you in My royal righteousness. You also look radiant, especially when you are gazing at Me. In fact, you delight Me so much that I rejoice over you with shouts of joy! This is how you appear to Me through My vision of grace. (Dear Jesus--Devotions with the Lord, by Sarah Young)

"The Lord your God is in your midst...He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing." (Zephaniah 3:17)

No comments:

Post a Comment